Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lab 9 - Isopleth Mapping

Here is my map and Process Summary for this week's lab.


Process Summary

1)               Read entire lab first
2)               Copied my data from the R: drive to the S: drive
3)               Opened up the Georgia.ai file in Illustrator
4)               Created a new layer called CONTOURS
5)               Looks like there is very little data in the lab to tell you how to complete this lab.   Looks like we are supposed to use the textbook to create this assignment.
6)               Did my required reading and understood a lot more about the process.
7)               Used Illustrator to create the contour lines, primarily using the pencil tool
8)               Worked on labeling and creating the standard map features.
9)               I modified the scale bar (while maintaining the scale) to end at 50 instead of 100 miles
10)           I transformed the size of the diagram to use more space
11)           Answered the lab questions and filled in the metadata
12)           Turned in the assignment and posted to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment